West Palm Beach Fishing Club Membership
Apply for membership online. Please indicate age and birth date of all junior and pee wee members when completing application.
Adult Membership (19 yrs. and older)
$80 per year*
Junior Membership (ages 10 – 18 yrs.)
$25 per year*
Pee Wee Membership (up to 9 yrs. old)
$15 per year*
Family Membership (defined as up to two adults & any number of junior or pee wee members living at the same address)
$150 per year*
Lifetime Membership (any age)
$2,000 one-time payment half of which is a tax-deductible charitable contribution.
* A $15 one-time new member processing fee is charged to all new WPBFC memberships except at the Lifetime member level.
- New Member Packet including: Membership card, All Time Club Record Book, Window decal, WPBFC license plate, coozie and sunglass strap, & more.
- Subscription to Tight Lines the official publication of the WPBFC
- Invitations to participate in all WPBFC and PBCFF meetings & events (like the Annual Fishing Contest, Full Moon Wahoo Series, and Pop-Up Tournaments).
- Periodic discounts at local tackle shops and related businesses
- Member discounts in the annual Palm Beach County KDW Classic and Silver Sailfish Derby fishing tournaments.
- Lifetime members also receive a WPBFC embroidered shirt, engraved life member card, lifetime member decal and cloisonné pin.
A portion of membership dues are tax deductible. WPBFC membership fees are divided between the West Palm Beach Fishing Club and it’s charitable affiliate the Palm Beach County Fishing Foundation (PBCFF). The WPBFC portion of dues ($112.50 family/60.00 adults/$18.75 juniors/$11.25 pee wees) is not tax deductible as a charitable contribution. The PBCFF portion of the dues ($37.50 family/$20.00 adults/$6.25 juniors/$3.75 pee wees) is tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Lifetime membership dues are divided equally between the WPBFC and the PBCFF. The PBCFF lifetime portion ($1,000) is deductible as a charitable contribution. The WPBFC lifetime fee ($1,000) of lifetime membership dues is not deductible as a charitable contribution.